For some business owners, the limits placed on Certificates of Deposit (CDs) can prevent you from investing all that you’d like. First United gives you access to the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service, or CDARS. It’s the easiest and most convenient way to enjoy full deposit insurance on amounts well above FDIC limits.
Your investment is broken down into smaller amounts and placed in CDs with other banks that are members of a special network. Now you can enjoy the investing power of multiple banks without negotiating multiple rates or dealing with the hassle of multiple maturity dates.
- Invest more than the FDIC Certificate of Deposit limit
- Earn one convenient interest rate
- First United handles your investment with other banks
- You receive one regular account statement
Additional Features and Services
Business Internet Banking
Execute all sorts of banking transactions without having to leave your home or office. It’s easy and secure.
Business Mobile Banking
On the run? You can access account balances, transfer funds and even pay bills using our mobile app.
Just snap a picture of your deposit with your smartphone, press a few buttons, and you’ve completed your banking for the day.
Visa Debit Card
Earn reward points without accumulating debt with the card that links to your business checking account.
Access account information, transfer funds, and even place check reorders 24-7 from the convenience of your phone.
Customer Care Center
Our skilled associates are just a phone call away, until 10 PM on weekdays, to answer to all your banking needs.
When I first moved to town, I was happy to use ‘the local bank.’ I did chuckle at the ‘My Bank!” slogan…but now I must admit, it has become an accurate descriptor as I now call First United ‘my bank. First United has become a partner in business.
* Transfers and withdrawals including account to another account or to third parties by pre-authorized, automatic, telephone, computer transfers, check, draft, or similar order to third parties are limited to six (6) per statement cycle.