Custom Financing for Medical Professionals
We understand the unique challenges that you face as a Medical Professional and the importance of cash flow when managing your practice. Whether you are purchasing specialized equipment, expanding, renovating or just need funds to support your ongoing operations, we can help! First United can lend a hand with custom financing to support you and your growing business. We have the size and capacity to support lending needs of all sizes, as well as the service, support and responsiveness to help you through the process easily and efficiently.
Special Equipment Financing Available
With your unique financial needs, First United has developed a program that is built specifically for you and your practice. As part of this program, we are offering special terms on medical equipment financing, for a limited time only!
Buying your equipment for your practice can be a great option when you expect the equipment to have a long useful life! Plus, you will gain equity in the equipment and you may also benefit from financial advantages such as depreciation and tax deductions; consult your tax adviser for more information. Learn more about our exclusive Medical Professionals program.
- No down payment
- No principal payments for six (6) months
- Competitive rates that consider your total banking relationship
- Flexible terms up to 5 years
- Loan secured by your new equipment
Latest Industry Insights
- Funding, focus lacking for health care that gets results
- Family Doctors Who Do More, Save More
- Medical Group Builds EHR to Improve Care
- How a Medical Practice Can Plan for Financial Success
- 6 characteristics of successful physician-hospital relationships
- ICD-10 could spur takeovers of unprepared medical practices, consultant says
- Survey: Medical Costs, Cybersecurity Top Business Leaders’ Concerns
- Medical identity theft is the fastest-growing identity crime in the U.S.
Our Local Support
- Frederick Memorial Hospital (FMH) Corporate Honor Roll Donor
- Garrett Regional Medical Center Corporate Pledge through 2018
- Garrett Regional Medical Center Foundation Gala Sponsor
- Western Maryland Health System Foundation Snow Ball Sponsor
- Hospice of the Panhandle Corporate Pledge through 2016
- Children’s Hospital Gala – WVU Foundation Sponsor
- Panhandle Home Health’s Puttin in the Panhandle Sponsor
- Potomac Valley Hospital’s Pulmonary Rehab 5K Run/Walk Sponsor
- WVU Alumni Association Elimination Dinner for Breast Cancer Awareness Sponsor
When I first moved to town, I was happy to use ‘the local bank.’ I did chuckle at the ‘My Bank!” slogan…but now I must admit, it has become an accurate descriptor as I now call First United ‘my bank. First United has become a partner in business.
MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS PROGRAM
First, we’ll provide you with a dedicated primary relationship manager backed by a team of specialists in your area, all focused on your success. Then we back that up with products and services focused on improving the speed of your business and removing the hassles of banking.
For your business:
- Equipment financing
- Financing for a practice buy-in
- Financial and retirement planning
- Life insurance, Key Man insurance and more
For your life:
- 100% mortgage financing for your home
- Discounted rates on home equity lines
Related Business Services:
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Online and mobile banking
- Deposit Anytime with Remote Capture scanner
- Six months free ACH and wire transfers
Get matched with a relationship manager today!
Loans subject to credit approval. Offers eligible for currently licensed & practicing physicians, surgeons, dentists & orthodontists, as well as residents within 90 days of completion of medical residency/fellowship. The interest-only payment option for loans is subject to qualification. Exclusions and limitations may apply. Rates and/or program subject to change. Personal guarantee may be required. Mortgages over $453,100 will include standard jumbo mortgage upcharge. Mortgage requires auto draft payment. HEL discount requires personal auto-draft. Fees apply to expedited bill payments. Eligible customers will receive coupons redeemable at any branch to receive free ACH and wire transfers with Cash Manager for six months; 25 basis point bonus on business money market account and free Bill Pay and internal transfers.
If you want your community to survive and thrive, you’ve got to support it. The VIP service we get from My Bank makes it possible for Andy and I to coach the local little league, T-ball and serve on the Frostburg City Council. First United is a hometown bank that supports hometowns… and the people who live here.