eStatements & Online Documents
Sure, eStatements and other online documents (like tax notices) are greener. But that’s not the only way they’re better than traditional paper documents. Your First United online document notification arrives in your email inbox the moment it’s ready–days faster than traditional mailed documents. So you get your information in a more secure, faster and archived format.
- No paper, no clutter and less waste
- 24/7 access to your documents and statements through Internet Banking
- Review up to 7 years of past statements
- Download and store your files on your personal computer
- Reduce your risk of identity theft
Enroll in eStatements and Online Documents
Ready to enroll? Simply sign-up for Internet Banking, or, if you already have, just log in to your accounts and select “Online documents” located under the Accounts tab in the menu bar. You will be directed to an “Add Online Documents” page; from here you are able to manage your Online Document delivery preferences.
To enroll specific accounts in eStatements
- Select the “add online documents” link
- Change the document delivery method to “Online” for each account you would like to enroll
- Open and review the “Statement Service Agreement and Disclosure”
- Select the checkbox next to the disclosure
- Select “Submit”
Ready to start?
Click here to begin enrollment in personal internet banking.
Learn more about eStatements.
Pay Bills Faster
Learn more about Bill Pay.
View our printable getting started guide.
We are dedicated to giving you a powerful (and powerfully secure) experience online, every time.
The Download Banking Transactions page is used to download banking transactions to your local computer for use in other applications, such as Quicken®, Microsoft® Money, or Microsoft® Excel.
You can access the Download Banking Transactions page by clicking Download Banking Transactions on the Accounts menu.
- Click the “All” Menu icon to access all Personal Internet Banking options.
- Choose the “Transactions” option from this menu to expand the available Transaction options.
- Click “Download” from the Transactions menu.
- Select the account for which you want to download transactions.
- Enter a “from” date and a “to” date to specify the date range of the transactions you want to download.
- Select the file format type you want the transactions to be downloaded into.
- Quicken® Software. Downloads the transactions to your local computer. Follow the prompts to launch the application and save the file.
- Microsoft Money. Downloads the transactions to your local computer. Follow the prompts to launch the application and save the file. Microsoft Money is not available for Mac users.
- QIF. Downloads the transactions to your local computer as a Quicken-format file. Quicken-format files (.QIF) cannot be used to import information into Quicken 2005.
- CSV. Downloads the transactions to your local computer as a comma separated values file format for use in spreadsheet programs. For PC users, the comma separated values file format can be used with any spreadsheet program. For Mac users, this file format can only be used with Microsoft Excel.
- Click Download transactions.