Business Internet Banking
First United gives you a direct link to your accounts and information through our Business Internet Banking portal. But more than just seeing balances, you can perform a wide range of online banking functions that would normally require a trip to a branch.
- Account Inquiries from multiple First United accounts
- Statement inquiries
- Presentment inquiries
- Transaction searches for posted items
- Transfer requests between First United accounts
- Wire transfers
- ACH origination (direct deposit and direct debit)
- Stop payment inquiries and requests
- Check imaging
- Bill payment
- Use Web Connect to automatically update balances and enter transactions in Quickbooks
“My bank means professionalism. It means the personalized touch that you get. I have a contact person that I can call, they understand all of my accounts. I get help ASAP which as a business person you have to have.”
Transfers and withdrawals from certain types of accounts to another account or to third parties by pre-authorized, automatic, telephone, computer transfers, check, draft, or similar order to third parties is limited to six (6) per month or statement cycle. Fees may apply. Please ask for details or a copy of the current fee schedule by contacting Customer Care Center at 1-888-692-2654.