Business Internet Banking
First United gives you a direct link to your accounts and information through our Business Internet Banking portal. But more than just seeing balances, you can perform a wide range of online banking functions that would normally require a trip to a branch.
- Account Inquiries from multiple First United accounts
- Statement inquiries
- Presentment inquiries
- Transaction searches for posted items
- Transfer requests between First United accounts
- Wire transfers
- ACH origination (direct deposit and direct debit)
- Stop payment inquiries and requests
- Check imaging
- Bill payment
- Use Web Connect to automatically update balances and enter transactions in Quickbooks
First United takes the stress out of managing business finances.
Transfers and withdrawals from certain types of accounts to another account or to third parties by pre-authorized, automatic, telephone, computer transfers, check, draft, or similar order to third parties is limited to six (6) per month or statement cycle. Fees may apply. Please ask for details or a copy of the current fee schedule by contacting Customer Care Center at 1-888-692-2654.