Business Mobile Banking
As a business owner, we know that it’s hard sometimes to find a moment to sit at your computer and dive into your accounts online. With First United’s Business Mobile Banking, you can access your account balances, transfer funds and even pay bills* using our mobile app, available for iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ and Kindle®. Before you download your app, make sure you’re enrolled in Business Internet Banking, then you’ll be ready to,
- Deposit checks using your smart phone camera *
- View images of checks you’ve written against your account
- View deposits and loan account balances and transaction history
- Pay bills to vendors you have established on Internet Banking **
- Add and edit payees directly from your phone
- Transfer funds between your accounts at First United ***
- Find a nearby ATM or Branch
Download for Apple iPhone
Download for Apple iPad
Download for Android
Download for Android Tablets
“They provide us not only with loans for our buildings and properties and a line of credit to do business with, but they’ve helped us with recommending other things we can do to make our business more profitable.”
* Fees may apply
** Message and data rates may apply; contact your cellular provider for information on your mobile contract. Most smart phones are supported by My Bank Business Mobile, but some limitations may exist. Call us at 1-888-692-2654 if you are experiencing any issues.
*** Must have access to transfer and bill pay features in business internet banking to utilize features in business mobile banking. Transfers and withdrawals from a My Money Market and/or My Prime Saver account to another account or to third parties by pre-authorized, automatic, telephone, computer transfers, check, draft, or similar order to third parties is limited to only six (6) per month or statement cycle. Standard fees apply to Bill Payments, and Transfers. See My Bank Business Mobile Terms and Conditions here.
iPhone® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App StoreSM is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Amazon, Kindle, Fire and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates
The safety of your personal and financial information is at the heart of the My Bank Mobile services. Our service allows you to securely view account balances and activity, transfer funds or pay bills* from your mobile phone. Developed with banking security in mind, My Bank Mobile keeps your personal information safe and secure with the following features.
- We offer a secure online registration
- No personal or sensitive information, such as account numbers or passcodes, will ever be stored on your mobile phone
- Our service uses encryption to protect your personal data
- Our app identifies your phone each time you conduct a mobile transaction
- Our app will timeout after 5 minutes of non-use
- If you have any additional questions about security, please contact us.
While another person using your phone would need to also know your username and password to access your information, we encourage you to contact us to let us know that you have lost your phone. We can then disable your cell phone from mobile access to your accounts. Once you have a new phone, we can re-enroll you so that you can again have access.